One bedroom with a double bed with closet down stairs
One bedroom with king-size bed with closet upstairs
One bedroom with queen-size bed with closet upstairs
One bedroom with 2 twin size beds with closet upstairs
Standing fan in bedrooms
two full bathrooms with walk-in shower (one upstairs one downs stairs)
Fully equipped kitchen with micro wave, blender and coffee maker
Living room with 3 piece sofa
Iron with Ironing board
High speed wireless internet
Flat-screen smart TV 55" with cable feed
Of street parking space for 2 cars (gated community)
Around 10 minutes walking from the center of Tlaquepaque
More information and availability can be found on my website http://glc.com.mx/apartments-tlaquepaque.htm
The house in a gated community with one entrance with electric gate and is located in a friendly neighborhood with several small groceries stores on the corners where you can get your daily groceries. There is a Walmart at a 17 minutes walk and a mall called Soriana at around a 10 minute walk from the house
All the restaurants and coffee shops and are located in the center of Tlaquepaque at around a 10 minute walk. The center is very Mexican with old colonial arches and a center building called El Parian where they have almost every night mariachi.
Here a small list of restaurants.
* El Patio
* Casa Fuerte
* Tlaquepaque real
* Casa Luna
* La Mata Tinta
* and many more
The center has as well a nice park where it is very nice to hang out as it is almost every day and night filled with people sitting on the benches enjoying there ice cream or tacos.
At a 5 minute walk there are several buses that take you to Guadalajara in about 20 minutes. The buses cost 7 pesos and they go almost every 5 minutes or take an Uber for the price of around 4 USD
Other attractions that you can do in and around Guadalajara are.
* The Guadalajara Zoo which is very nice and you can hang out a day.
* Take a tour to Tequila to visit some distilleries.
* Go to the ruins called Guachimontones
* Get a free bike on Sunday. They have a special route set of only for none motorized transportation to Guadalajara, Zapopan and Tonala
* Hike a canyon called Barranca de Huantitan
* Go one night to Lucha Libre (Mexican wrestling show)
* Visit the many museums in Guadalajara that are for free on Tuesday
* Take a free walking tour in Tlaquepaque where you will visit the museums
* Take some Spanish classes at just one block from the apartment at a school called Guadalajara Language Center. (www.glc.com.mx) They offer tours as well where you can participate without taking classes.
For more information you can also call. All English spoken.
Tel Int.: +52 ver datos contacto
Tel from Mexico :(+52) 13310627387 (whatsapp)
Toll free # USA : ver datos contacto
Toll free # Canada : ver datos contacto
NO contactarme por servicios u ofertas no solicitados