This house is all on the ground floor.. It features...
two bedrooms with a king-size bed with closet with standing fan
One bedroom with queen-size bed with closet and air conditioning
two full bathrooms with walk-in shower
Fully equipped kitchen with micro wave, blender and coffee maker
Separate dinning room
Patio in the middle of the house
Garden in the back of the house
Iron with Ironing board
High speed wireless internet
Flat-screen smart TV 49" with cable feed
DVD player with movies
House phone with free phone calls to the US, Canada and within Mexico
5 minutes walking from the center of Tlaquepaque
More information and availability can be found on my website http://glc.com.mx/apartments-tlaquepaque.htm
The house is located in a friendly neighborhood with several small groceries stores on the corners where you can get your daily groceries. There is a bigger mall called Walmart at around a 10 minute walk from the house or you can go to the local market for all your fruit, vegetables, fish and chicken at a 5 minute walk.
All the restaurants and coffee shops and are located in the center of Tlaquepaque at around a 5 minute walk. The center is very Mexican with old colonial arches and a center building called El Parian where they have almost every night mariachi.
Here a small list of restaurants.
* El Patio
* Casa Fuerte
* Tlaquepaque real
* Casa Luna
* La Mata Tinta
* and many more
The center has as well a nice park where it is very nice to hang out as it is almost every day and night filled with people sitting on the benches enjoying there ice cream or tacos.
At the corner there are several buses that take you to Guadalajara in about 20 minutes. The buses cost 7 pesos and they go almost every 5 minutes or take an Uber for the price of around 4 USD
Other attractions that you can do in and around Guadalajara are.
* The Guadalajara Zoo which is very nice and you can hang out a day.
* Take a tour to Tequila to visit some distilleries.
* Go to the ruins called Guachimontones
* Get a free bike on Sunday. They have a special route set of only for none motorized transportation to Guadalajara, Zapopan and Tonala
* Hike a canyon called Barranca de Huantitan
* Go one night to Lucha Libre (Mexican wrestling show)
* Visit the many museums in Guadalajara that are for free on Tuesday
* Take a free walking tour in Tlaquepaque where you will visit the museums
* Take some Spanish classes at just one block from the apartment at a school called Guadalajara Language Center. (www.glc.com.mx) They offer tours as well where you can participate without taking classes.
For more information you can also call. All English spoken.
Tel from Mexico :(+52) 13310627387 (whatsapp)
NO contactarme por servicios u ofertas no solicitados