haga de ésta publicación su favorita$70/ 2br - 120m2 - 2 bedroom apartment walking dist. center (Tlaquepaque)ocultar esta publicación
2BR / 1Ba120m2disponible mar 20
amueblado estacionamiento en la calle se permiten gatos se permiten perros departamento
QR Code Link to This Post
This house has 2 bedrooms and terrace. The location is just 5 minutes walk from the center and about 10 from the school. It features...
* Living room with dinning area
* Kitchen with all appliances incl Microwave, electric water kettle, toaster, coffee maker
* medium size fridge with freezer
* Flat-screen TV 50" cable feed
* DVD player with movies
* Terrace with sitting area.
* One bedroom with a queen-size bed with closet
* One bedroom with a king -size bed with build-in closet
* Bathroom with walk-in shower
* Iron with ironing board
* standing fans in all bedrooms
for availability please look on the following website.
The apartment is located in a friendly neighborhood with several small groceries stores on the corners where you can get your daily groceries.
All the restaurants and coffee shops and are located in the center of Tlaquepaque at around a 5 minute walk. The center very Mexican with old colonial arches and a center building called El Parian where they have almost every night mariachi.
Here a small list of restaurants.
* El Patio
* Casa Fuerte
* Tlaquepaque real
* Casa Luna
* La Mata Tinta
* and many more
The center has a well a nice park where it is very nice to hang out day or night as it is almost every day and night filled with people sitting on the benches enjoying there ice cream or tacos.
At a view blocks away there are several buses that take you to Guadalajara in about 20 minutes. The buses cost 7 pesos and they go almost every 5 minutes.
Other attractions that you can do in and around Guadalajara are.
* The Guadalajara Zoo which is very nice and you can hang out a day.
* Take a tour to Tequila to visit some distilleries.
* Go to the ruins called Guachimontones
* Get a free bike on Sunday. They have a special route set of only for none motorized transportation to Guadalajara, Zapopan and Tonala
* Hike a canyon called Barranca de Huatitan
* Go one night to Lucha Libre (Mexican wrestling show)
* Visit the many museums in Guadalajara that are for free on Tuesday
* Take a free walking tour in Tlaquepaque where you will visit the museums
* Take some Spanish classes at a school called Guadalajara Language Center. They offer tours as well where you can participate without taking classes.
You can reach us at the following numbers or just write us an email.