remuneración: High Competitive Salary tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an amazing Digital Marketing Specialist!
Diener Law is a law firm located in Eastern North Carolina in the United States that focuses in helping immigrants with their immigration cases and finding a way for them and their families. The Diener Law DMS will work with the company’s marketing initiatives.
What You’ll Do
At Diener Law, you will help create and manage campaigns on several marketing channels. In addition, you will help develop written and video content supported by our team of video editors and graphic designers.
What We’re Looking For
· 1+ year online marketing experience
· Facebook and Instagram marketing experience
· Website design experience
· Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in Infusionsoft, zoho, key marketing metrics and sales concepts
Skills and Qualifications
· Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is absolutely required
· Ability to read and write in Spanish not essential but preferred
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
· Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
· Great team player that lacks excessive ego or concerns about status. They are quick to point out the contributions of others and slow to seek attention for their own. They share credit, emphasize team over self, and define success collectively rather than individually
· Always looking for more things to do. More to learn. More responsibility to take on. The ideal candidates almost never have to be pushed by a manager to work harder because they are self-motivated and diligent. They are constantly thinking about the next step and the next opportunity. And they loathe the idea that they might be perceived as slackers
· Smart - In this context we’re not referring to intelligence, but rather people smarts. “It has everything to do with the ability to be interpersonally appropriate and aware. Smart people tend to know what is happening in a group situation and how to deal with others in the most effective way. They ask good questions, listen to what others are saying, and stay engaged in conversations intently.”
· Willing to learn anything and dive into the deep end before you may be ready
· Looking for a career, not a job
-High competitive Salary
-Employment 5 days a week
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados
Quieres remarcar este anuncio para personas con minusvalías